1. Quiet Books: A Guide to Making One of Your Own - This post has been my most popular from the moment it was posted. It is filled with great tips for making your own quiet book as well as links to all of my quiet book pages.
2. Four Music Games for Toddlers & Preschoolers - Exploring music with my kids comes naturally to me, but I know that many parents aren't musical and struggle with teaching music to their kids. So I am not surprised that this post about simple music games for kids was so popular.
3. DIY Color Blocks - These color blocks are super easy to make and super frugal too. No wonder they were a huge hit. The boys play with these blocks all the time and who can blame them, they are gorgeous.
4. 50+ Simple Play & Learning Ideas for Kids Using One or Two Materials - Parents like to keep things simple. I do too. So I compiled over 50 activities from my blog that use only one or two materials. It doesn't get much simpler than that!
5. Mix & Match Monsters - I instantly fell in love with these monsters as I created them and clearly others did too. They are so stinking cute, don't you think?!
6. Sight Word Popsicle Stick Puzzles - A simple way to practice sight words using colored craft sticks. They are so easy to make, I promise!
7. Hot Glue Gun Crayon Rubbings Busy Bag - These homemade crayon rubbings were a popular post and I'll tell you why. They are frugal, easy to make, and can be customized to make any shape or design you want!
8. Ribbon Pulling Quiet Book Page - I still can't believe that this quiet book page is the most popular of all the ones that I have posted. I almost didn't even blog about it because I thought it was such a silly page. Plus, it was hard to photograph. Well, I am happy that I did blog about it because it was well received.
9. Two Simple Sensory Bins Using Invisible Letters & Numbers - I still love the picture below. The contrast between the brightly colored rice and the slightly invisible number is so inviting. What kid wouldn't want to dive into this sensory bin?!
10. DIY Light Table Tutorial - My husband and I have made a lot of projects, but this light table was the first time something went exactly as I had planned in my head. It was so straightforward and easy to make. I am so pleased with the end result and we have used this light table so much (as you may have noticed by now!). It has been such a welcome addition to our playroom!